
I had to post these pictures my girls' valentine hair! I found this cute website about cute hairstyles for little girls. They had all these heart hairstyles and I did some of them for my girls over the week of Valentine's Day. They got masses of compliments and it was just fun!

Here is the hair-do Olivia sported for her Valentine's Day party at school and below is Ella's.

The website is:
http://hair4myprincess.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
So adorable! I'll bet they were the hit of the day!
WOW! I wish I could do my girls' hair as well as you do. I will have to look at that website. When Emily saw the picture, she asked if I could do her hair like that, but I said I couldn't for a long time because she just got her hair cute REALLY short, stacked in the back and everything. It's what she wanted! It's very easy, but no fancy hair for awhile!
fancy, fancy! you've got skills. both in keeping your girls still while you braid the hair and braiding skills.
Post a Comment