Monday, May 25, 2009

Sammy Turns ONE!!!

We are just loving that little guy! He loves to smile and play with his sisters. He loves to give big, wet, slobbery kisses! He is taking steps, but not actually walking yet. It is so fun to have a new little person in the house and it has been fun to mix it up a little with a little boy. Here are some pictures of his first year:


Here he is still in utero. He was a cutie even in the funky imaging of a 3-D ultrasound.


May 25th, 2008, 8 lbs 5 oz. Here is a picture of him just after he was born and getting cleaned up...I think he appreciated the cool hair-do.


June 2008-1 month...Just after he was born we took a little trip to the zoo. This was about the only time he was actually awake.


July 2008-2 months...just starting to smile at us.


August 2008-3 months...we took a trip to the Washington coast. Here he is bundled up in front of the campfire.


September 2008-4 months...learning to play with toys.


October 2008-5 months...he got to go to his first costume party and played the part of ferocious dragon.


November 2008-6 months...sitting up.


December 2008-7 months...new cowboy boots for Christmas (the one and only time he has worn them).


January 2009-8 months...finally crawling around with his cousin Violet.


February 2009-9 months...hanging out at Chuck-E-Cheese while Olivia shows off her booty.


March 2009-10 months...in the butterfly exhibit at the Pacific Science Center.


April 2009-11 months...hanging out at the community center while Annie was in her sports class...he looks so handsome!


May 2009-almost 12 months...takes a hike up to Poo-Poo point to watch the para gliders take off of Tiger Mountain.


The big birthDAY at Rainforest Cafe. They brought out a huge ice-cream cake with a sparkler on the top!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He has been a busy boy! Lots of fun outings. I love the picture of you and Mark on Halloween. Sammy is so cute!

Jenni said...

Awwwe I loved seeing the progression of pictures. I'm so glad we are going through our baby's stages together - it's so fun.

Happy belated birtrhday Sam!

monica said...

what a cutie!! i haven't seen him for months. happy birthday sammy.

Bri said...

I love this baby! He is so sweet and cute and I want to keep him!
P.S. I dreamt I had my baby this month, it was a boy and he was chubby and fat even though he was 5months early.
Then Ashley said she had a vision I had twin boys. Oh dear!

Unknown said...

oh that is so cute he is getting so big

Heather Graham said...

So cute! I love the costume one. Did you make those or buy them?